Supporting Faculty Innovation & Excellence in Instruction
Quality and excellence are part of WSU’s core values. To uphold those values, resources on this site promote excellence in instruction and a culture of academic innovation and success.
Explore this page to find links to tips for engaging students, learning about new teaching techniques, finding others with whom to collaborate on teaching effectiveness, and learning how to reinvigorate your classroom.
Faculty-led Workshops are co-sponsored by the WSU Provost’s Office, WSU Teaching Academy and WSU Academic Outreach and Innovation. All presentations are 12:10-1 p.m. in CUE 518 on the Pullman campus, and will be live-streamed for those unable to attend in person. Lunch will be provided. To join any of the workshops, visit the WSU eLearning trainings page and select “faculty-led” from the dropdown menu to register.
- Provost's Office
- Technology Test Kitchen
- Teaching Academies
- Assessment of Teaching & Learning (ATL)
- eLearning Services
- Academic Media Services
- Writing Programs
- College of Education Flipped Instruction
- Academic Integrity Resources for Faculty
- Faculty Led Workshop Videos
- The A Game: Nine Steps to Better Grades by Ken Sufka
- Engaging Students in Online Components of a Flipped Class by Tom Dickinson
Were you looking for eLearning Services?