Supporting Faculty Innovation & Excellence in Instruction
WSU's core values emphasize Quality and Excellence: "We are committed to maintaining quality and excellence in our endeavors." Resources on this site are intended to promote excellence in instruction, thereby promoting a culture of innovation and success in academics.
Explore this page to find links about tips and techniques to better engage today's students, learn about new teaching techniques, find others with whom to collaborate around teaching effectiveness, and reinvigorate your classroom.
- Provost's Office
- Teaching Academies
- Assessment of Teaching & Learning (ATL)
- eLearning Services
- Academic Media Services
- Writing Programs
- College of Education Flipped Instruction
- Academic Integrity Resources for Faculty
- Faculty Led Workshop Videos
- The A Game: Nine Steps to Better Grades by Ken Sufka
- Engaging Students in Online Components of a Flipped Class by Tom Dickinson
Were you looking for eLearning Services?