Teaching excellence is a core principle of Washington State University’s land grant mission. WSU is dedicated to promoting a culture of academic innovation and success.
Explore this page to find resources for teaching, from tips for engaging students, to learning about new teaching techniques, finding others with whom to collaborate on teaching effectiveness, and learning how to reinvigorate your classroom. Please email to email@example.com with any questions, feedback, or requests for teaching resources.
View the latest Faculty-led Workshop: “Establishing a culture of academic integrity” online here.
Faculty-led Workshops are co-sponsored by the WSU Office of the Provost, WSU Teaching Academy and WSU Academic Outreach and Innovation. All presentations are 12:10-1 p.m. in CUE 518 on the Pullman campus, and will be live-streamed for those unable to attend in person. Visit the Training Workshops page to find workshops from earlier this academic year.
- Office of the Provost
- Technology Test Kitchen
- Teaching Academies
- Assessment of Teaching & Learning (ATL)
- eLearning Services
- Academic Media Services
- Writing Programs
- Academic Integrity Resources for Faculty
- Faculty Led Workshop Videos
- The A Game: Nine Steps to Better Grades by Ken Sufka
- Engaging Students in Online Components of a Flipped Class by Tom Dickinson
- Freedom of expression in the classroom
- Teaching first-generation students
Were you looking for eLearning Services?